A New Start....
I feel like I fell of the face of the planet last year when I looked back on keeping my life logged and updated. I went through a lot of changes....physically, mentally, financially and personally. Don't get me wrong, things aren't perfect. I needed to do what needed to be done for myself to heal me....
My latest creative moment....
Today, I am back and better than ever. I am healthy, happy and focused on making my life the best it can be. I am still the Martha Stewart wanna be. I have done many projects, but I didnt document any. As of today, I have at least 5 things I'm working on, plus all the other things that are day in and day out stuff.
Right now my days consist of waking up around 2:00 every morning to teach ESL to children in China. I tend to teach 6-8 classes a day, hower this month it's more along the lines of 8-12 class a day for the rest of the month. I enjoy teaching, but I do get tired, so I try to get some sleep after classes are done in the morning. Some days I'm lucky to get an extra hour or two. I've learned to push through when it's most needed. I have been known to doze off & literally doing a head dive and catching myself by jerking awake. What really scared me was falling asleep while I was driving....after that I will stop if I am feeling that tired. Never again will I force myself like I did that day...
So....let's talk about projects shall we? Like I said, I have several I'll be working on that I want to get completed by the end of February. My family has a new baby coming, so naturally the Grammy in me wants to make baby Emma her own essentials like her brothers and cousin had. I am also venturing into refurbishing a dresser that's been sitting in the garage. I decided it's just going to keep sitting there if no effort is going to be made to get it done.
As you can see, I have a lot to do. I'm learning great time management skills. Not a lot of my day is wasted on doing nothing. In fact, I had fliers to fold, so I sat in my car folding them waiting for time to pass between appointments. At the moment I feel helpless because I'm not doing anything overly productive. I'm sitting in a waiting room way past my appointment time thinking of everything I want to get done, but helpless because I have to sit around waiting....UGH!!!!
Stick around who knows what I'll do next...

Comments
Post a Comment