Dresser Redo
I've had dressers in our garage taking up space. So much space, stuff began piling on top of them. We got these dressers about a year ago intending to use them one day. One day turned into a year.....
I finally decided the dressers needed to get out and be used for the purpose we got them for....well, and to continue the never-ending battle of People vs. The Garage. I told my mom that we just need to get the supply's and just do the project. I thought about stripping and restaining, but the thought of the dreaded sanding seemed like a nightmare to me. I began searching for some way that was easier....I had heard of chalk painting, but didn't really know how to attempt it. I had seen many finished projects and loved the colors that were possible. So my research began of how to do it....HELLO YouTube.
WOW!!!!!....NO SANDING REQUIRED!!! So I figured why not try it...
It took a few weeks (mainly because it was so windy for so long) of work, but I got it done. Every step of the way I got more excited to finish and see the results.
Today, this beauty will be going to its new home in my room. I am so excited to actually have a grown up dresser...


Comments
Post a Comment