Shower for Emma
I have a secret job I've always wanted to do....
Party planning. I enjoy planning parties and just having parties....my latest party was a baby shower for my daughter. It turned out so much better than I thought it would....
Ribbons and Lace for Baby Emma Brooks
Wreath I made from flowers from my daughters wedding and baby shower from my other granddaughters baby shower. Ribbons added for additional flair.
Borrowed wall flowers from friend. Figured it would be fun to make a floating look...added ribbon. Food tables as well....
Make use of those adorable clothes...make a clothes line as display...
Rent tables and chairs if needed. Add centerpieces for balance and color. Rolled utensils in napkin, tied with ribbon.
This cake!!!
Always beautiful when Alayna makes you a cake. She made it perfectly. I told her the theme & colors....couldn't ask for anything better!!! If you're looking for a cake recommendation....ask!
Gift area that worked out perfectly. (Of course, this is pre-gifts).


Comments
Post a Comment